All progress takes place outside the comfort zone – Michael Bobak
The past quarter, we too at KredX continued to step out of our comfort zone to ensure learning at every step. Here’s a quick look at our milestones and learnings from the past quarter.
Our Growth Story
- KredX continues to expand pan-India with offices in Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Ahmedabad and many more in slew to cater to the growing demand.
- Receivables of some of the biggest names from the business world like OYO Rooms, Myntra and Quikr are now being traded on the KredX platform.
- We recently launched the Beta version of the KredX Invest app (currently available on Play Store) to cater to the growing demand from our investors.
- Recently launched the Vendor Referral program with exciting referral schemes available for our vendors and investors.
- The KredX blog page underwent a major facelift! We would love to hear feedback or suggestions any of you may have!
- We organised our first ever in-house Ideathon! Our employees came up with out-of-the-box ideas to address issues and improve user experience on the platform.
Humans Of KredX
- The KredX family is now 100+ member strong and still growing!
- We decided to spread the love this Valentine’s Day and sold roses in-house to donate the proceeds to charity.
- Hosted a free health check-up for all our employees to restore mind-body balance.
Stellar Performers Of The Quarter
Individual Extra Miler Award
- Jason Chongtham, Sales
- Anurag Dubey, Sales
- Karthik V V, Engineering
- Vishvendra Singh, Engineering
- Aswini P, Finance
- Sudeep Kumar, HR
- Akanksha Nagariya, Marketing
Cut Above Award
- Vishaka Sharma, Sales
KredX Champion Award
- Sandeep V, Engineering
We would like to thank each and every one of you who stood by us and contributed to our growth story. We look forward to your continued patronage!
Also Read: KredX News – Q3