With the start of yet another quarter, we have begun a new chapter in our growth story. At KredX, each client plays a significant role in this story and we wanted to bring to you the highlights of what Q1, 2019 has been like for us.
Our Growth Story
- KredX was awarded the highest civilian honour in the country conferred by an independent organisation—SKOCH Award Fintech Silver 2019
- We also made it through Order Of Merit in the SKOCH Award gold category
- Receivables of some of the biggest names from the business world like Global Consumer, Future Group, and Black Pepper are now being traded on the KredX platform
- KredX continues to expand pan-India with offices in Indore, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and many more in slew to cater to the growing demand
- The KredX Invest app is now available for both Android and iOS smartphones
- KredX organised the event ‘Humanising Fintech: Future of an Empowered India’ in association with ‘The Sindhi Chamber Of Commerce’ on 7 June 2019 to introduce our offerings to a wide investor audience.
- KredX hosted an event in association with ‘Peenya Industries Association’ to help members of the association and their network to understand how to avail quick working capital
- We have launched a partner program with advisors and consultants on both the investor and vendor sides to expand our reach into the ecosystem
Humans Of KredX
- KredX is now 130+ stalwarts strong
- As an initiative towards the welfare of the women employees, KredX implemented women-centric policies
- As part of an organisational survey from an employee perspective in tie-up with the Great Place To Work Institute (GPTW), KredX scored 70+, which is well above the industry average.
- Women now account for over 33% of the total employee strength, which is above the global industry average in workplace gender diversity
- Celebrated the spirit of love and peace with ‘Iftar’ Party
Stellar Performers Of The Quarter
Individual Extra Miler Award
- Ritesh Bhatt, Vendor Sales
- Sagar Khatri, Vendor Account Management
- Vishvendra Singh R, Engineering
- Himangshu Rajbangshi, Vendor Sales
- Harshavardhan Reddy, Marketing
- Ashwini Jawale, Product
- Shantanu C, Risk & Operations
Cut Above Award
- Vijay Kumar J, Risk & Operations
KredX Champion Award
- Shuvajit M, Risk & Operation
As somebody once said, “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone”, we too at KredX continue to step out of our comfort zone to ensure learning at every step. We would like to thank each and every one of you who stood by us and contributed to our growth story. This wouldn’t have been possible without your support and patronage.